The Kenworth T880 is a rugged work truck meant for a variety of job site applications. With the T880, you’ve got a dependable, versatile vehicle capable of performing your toughest jobs. And the T880 has the strength, stamina and operating economy you need. You can count on its advanced technology and bold design to maximize the time you spend on placing concrete in residential and commercial applications.
Kenworth Concrete Pump Truck Features
The Kenworth T880 has a variety of features meant to help you feel confident on the job day in and day out. One of the most notable features is the truck’s automatic transmission. Even your inexperienced drivers will be able to handle off-road terrain without losing valuable time. The transmission offers low-speed maneuverability and versatility, so you never have to worry about extreme conditions or tight areas.
Many companies choose to purchase a Kenworth T880 because of its highly customizable nature. You choose the engine you want in your truck, and there are more than 16,000 total custom options to choose from. When you design your dream truck, you can ensure that it will perform up to your specifications and meet even minute job site details.
Is your job site dusty? Do you frequently need to replace parts on your truck or heavy equipment? The Kenworth T880 has a five-piece hood with bolt-on fenders, so you can quickly replace any fender and get back to work. If you operate in feed lots, ready-mix operations and more, you can choose an optional pre-cleaner to keep you operating.
The T880 has a variety of safety features and other specifications meant for greater productivity. From the PACCAR MX engine to the lightweight chassis, you can count on the reliability of the Kenworth T880 and expect it to perform at your job site for years to come.
- Engine – Paccar MX-13 405-510 hp
- Transmission – 10/18 Speed Eaton Fuller 4500 RDS 6 Speed Auto
- Differential – Double Locking Differentials
- Fuel system — 45-177 Gallon Tanks in 22-inch, 24.5-inch or 28.5-inch Diameter
- Suspension — Kenworth Airglide™ Suspension With Available Low-Cost, Lightweight and Highly Durable Options
- Options – Ask us how you can customize your truck!
Benefits of Choosing a Kenworth Concrete Pumping Truck
Every time you step on a job site, you probably have two goals — keep workers safe and maximize productivity. Kenworth concrete pump trucks have complex reflector halogen headlights that will help you see at night and during the early morning. When you open your Kenworth T880’s door, you’ll notice that it’s triple sealed against the elements and road noise. This setup improves operator comfort and ensures that your HVAC system will work properly. You can also count on the durable aerodynamic side mirrors to optimize visibility.
Other notable benefits include:
- High route piping that increases ground clearance through tough terrain
- Increased horsepower and torque that will help you move large payloads and traverse steep grades
- Real-time information through the Kenworth Driver Performance Center
- Truck diagnostic and performance indicator alerts to help drivers make decisions
- Two interior trim levels with three shades of vinyl
- Management of scheduled and unscheduled service through Kenworth’s web portal
Contact DY Concrete Pumps for Everything You Need
You need the right concrete pumps to add to your Kenworth T880, and DY Concrete Pumps has them. Our large selection will ensure that you can find an option able to fit your concrete pumping needs. Contact us today to get a quote, or browse our entire selection to find the right model.