At DY Concrete Pumps, you build what matters—whether it’s the career you want, crucial work skills, strong relationships or new digital technologies. There’s more to work at DY than just the work itself. We hire smart, friendly people and it shows in our culture. We hold ourselves to high standards and make sure our values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, commitment and sustainability come to life in the way we work.
Logistics Manager – Alvarado, Texas, USA
A full time position available now for a logistics manager.
• Organize daily shipping parts department and ocean freight
• Organize completed unit deliveries (permits, drivers, delivery services, etc…)
• Interpersonal skills sufficient to engage with vendors, own staff, and corporate executives to exchange information, influence and persuade
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills to include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Be familiar with CRM systems and assist in maintaining and training
• Experience with Microsoft NAV Dynamics is a plus
• Ability to coach and mentor sales staff
• Ability to work with all levels of personnel within the organization and customer operations
• The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects
• Ability to understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
• Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division quickly and accurately
• Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced, high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Ability to read, analyze
Heavy Equipment Hydraulic Mechanic / Welder – Alvarado, Texas, USA
A full time position available now for a hydraulic mechanic to assist our team in the production of new truck mounted concrete pump trucks. Troubleshooting various hydraulic and electrical systems, applicant n who has the skill sets to read and understand schematic drawings. Electrical (12 & 24 volt) wiring experience also an asset as well as fabrication skills with wire fed welders. Must have DL and own transportation, basic computer skills an asset.
Manufacturing Assembler – Alvarado, Texas, USA
DY Concrete Pumps Inc. is looking to expand our team with someone who has knowledge of the Manufacturing & Service Industry. We mount & Paint Heavy equipment – Concrete Pump Trucks, & Service Concrete Pumps in our Service Center.
Manufacturing Facility, looking for skilled experienced electrical person to add to our growing mounting team. Skill sets would require knowledge of the following: