3350 cf, Honda GX160, water tank, 19.75in. plate
The MVC90 boasts more standard features than any other one-way compactor. Its rugged design ensures years of productive service.
– Engine oil alarm, strong vibrator assembly
– Heavy-duty steel base plate-closed design, ribbed for extra strength
– Fitted with a 19.75 x 22 inch (502 x 560 mm) plate
– Durable steel water distribution system, reversible shock mounted handle
– Tubular steel roll bar cage protects engine components and provides a lifting point
– Double V-belt drive
2275cf, Honda GX120, 13.8in. plate
Highly maneuverable, ideal for small jobs and narrow areas.
– Economical plate now features anti-vibration handle system
– Extra-thick plate in back provides longer wear time
– Solid, high-strength steel base plate with curved edges provides top performance
– Great for confined areas
Honda GX100 Engine, 3,060 lb impact force, 10.4 in shoe
For applications requiring even greater productivity, Multiquip’s Mikasa MTX60HD 4-cycle rammer is the answer. Now with a redesigned fuel-tank that meets new EPA standards and features an integrated tachometer/hour meter.
MTX-Series rammers are renowned for performance and ease of operation.
The MTX-Series includes the features most preferred by contractors such as:
– Cyclonic air cleaners that capture 98% of airborne dust particles
– Long-lasting laminated wood and steel shoe
– Low vibration handles for operator comfort
– Combination hour meter/tachometer
– Durable guards to protect the engine from damage
– Redesigned fuel tank to meet EPA standards for evaporative emissions